Monday, September 24, 2012

My contacting digital life

I remembered clearly the very first time when i was having my computer lesson in primary school, i hate that so much. It's been a nightmare to learn to control something with such super intelligence and great technology value. 

At that time, I don't really understand why everyone was addicted to the virtual world within this tiny cube. Not until I was 15. I bet everyone of you  must have a lucid memory of the moment when ICQ and MSN first invaded our  daily school life. =] That was the time that we couldn't deny  the magic power of  the computer to stabilize our standing in class. The online chatting tools could link all classmates closely together by ignoring the distance of where we lived. That's really a magic to me! What a wonderful invention it was! 
http://www.ubisoft.biz/blogimage/icq_img_1.jpg



This is the symbol that we would never forget about ICQ. Whenever we were waiting for it to start up, or the new window to be opened for a chat with a friend.=] It always catches our heart, to be nervous and panic. 
   

We can talk to a hundred of friends at the same time. All we need to do is just to click the button "Add new friend" and then sit in front of the screen for the whole night, even with those friends who were no longer studying in the same class. We would never notice how long the list we had created.It would only grew longer but never shorter. I was soon addicted to this convenient lovely baby.
http://icq.gooofull.com/resources/img/screenshots/2009/09/6aa7546c5c92cbd15a5ccf6073f881fc.png




 Finally I became the new captive of this digitized society.=V=

But this trend keeps expanding and is now becoming even more pivotal to the whole world. There were fewer and fewer ICQ users by now. But numerous chatting platforms are being introduced to us.  We can now talk through MSN, QQ, facebook messanger, SKYPE, not only in words but also face-to-face! The connection distance between people has been further extended in an even greater dimension. I love this so much because many of my friends are now studying overseas.


 The latest digital technology becomes an essential partner of me. Without it, I can't imagine how the relationship between my friends and I would end with. 

http://letsbytecode.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/skype4.jpg



With the new birth of smart phones, we are having more apps like whatsapp, line and viber. In which we can make phone calls through the air without extra charge. When I was young, once my parents go to work overseas I would be so upset that I couldn't talk to them, I couldn't here their voice. Just half a year ago, one of my best friend decided to study in Australia. I cried for long as we used to chat every night by phone. 

http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/uploads/viber-sample.jpg




Viber is such an excellent app that it won't cost you any money for calling overseas. Sometimes when we need to work or go to school, we can't always be accompanied by a computer. For long decades, we'd love to hear the voice of people whom we couldn't meet. As the more our technology improves, the less we pay and the easier we can contact others from around  the world.

Have you make a call to your friends today? It's time for me to stop and start my chatting. =] 





No comments:

Post a Comment